Submit your favorite recipe so we can share with our readers Email to: [email protected]
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
• 2 large eggs
• 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
• 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, (Or substitute with equal amount Lactose-Free or Almond Cooking Milk)
• 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Stir in pumpkin and sugarspice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 425 degree even for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees, bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for two hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.